Some reasons humbly offer'd to the Honourable House of Commons, why a duty should not be laid on the present stock of malt in hand. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n., 1697]
- 1 sheet ( p.).
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.13.
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S4572aA.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C4:1)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1767 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A letter from a brewer in the city, to a justice of peace in the country, concerning the Malt Tax [electronic resource]
- Copy of a letter from a gentleman in Edinburgh to his friend in the country, upon the subject of the malt tax [electronic resource]
- Dr. Davenant's opinion anent the salt and malt-taxes in England [electronic resource]
- Copy of a letter from a gentleman in Edinburgh to his friend in the country, upon the subject of the malt tax [microform]
- Dr. Davenant's opinion anent the salt and malt-taxes in England [microform]