By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. [electronic resource] : A declaration for the good government of the Army. Tyrconnel, we having by our late declaration bearing date the 20th day of July last past; thought fit to make known what the clear pay coming to every private foot souldier by his Majesty's establishment is yearly
- Bib ID:
- Ireland. Lord Deputy (1687-1689 : Tyrconnel)
- Online Access:
- Dublin, : Printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham assigns of Benjamin Tooke printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty; and are to be sold at the Kings printinghouse on Ormonde-Key, and the Colledge-Arms in Castle-street., 1688
- 5 sheets ( p.).
- Early English books online.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Imprint from colophon.
- "Given at his Majesties castle of Dublin the 24th day of August 1688.".
- Arms 186.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I378
- Steele II, 993
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.6022
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2; C23:1)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Tyrconnel, Richard Talbot, Earl of, 1630-1691
- Also Titled:
- Declaration for the good government of the Army
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. [electronic resource] : A declaration for the good government of the Army. Tyrconnel, to prevent, for the future, all the disorder and abuse that has hitherto been in this army, in their subsistence and clothing
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. A declaration Tyrconnel, whereas we have lately received divers and sundry complaints from several parts of this kingdom of daily robberies and depredation committed by loose and idle people, ... [electronic resource]
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. A declaration concerning the pay, and clothing of the army. [electronic resource] : Tyrconnel, Whereas we are given to understand, that his Majesties forces, especially the foot, are in a miserable condition for want of thier due weekly subsistence
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. A declaration Tyrconnel, [electronic resource] : Whereas we have thought fit for the convenience and better accommodation of the army, and the common good and advantage of the countrey, to publish at Kildare our head quarters, that during the time of the camp at the Curragh, it should be lawful for all people to ... keep an open and free market
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governor of His Majesties kingdom of Ireland. A declaration Tyrconnel, [electronic resource] : whereas several of the people of this kingdom have contrary to their duty and allegiance to his Majesty entred into several treasonable associations