By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell. [electronic resource] : and to promote malicious slanders and calumnies
- Bib ID:
- Ireland. Lord Deputy (1687-1689 : Tyrconnel)
- Online Access:
- Dublin, : Printed by Andrew Crook and Samuel Helsham, assigns of Benjamin Tooke printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty; and are to be sold by Andrew Crook at his Majesties printing-house on Ormonde-Key, and by Samuel Helsham at the Colledge-Arms in Castle-street., 1688
- 2 sheets ( p.).
- Early English books online.
- Title from caption and opening lines of text.
- Imprint from colophon.
- "Given at the Councel-chamber in Dublin the 7th day of December, 1688.".
- Arms 188.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) I876
- Steele II, 1004
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide C.21.f.12
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide G.6022
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C5:2; C23:1)
- Ireland -- History -- 1688-1689 -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Tyrconnel, Richard Talbot, Earl of, 1630-1691
- Also Titled:
- Whereas several persons of wicked and restelss spirits have industriously gone about to spread false news
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell. [electronic resource] : Whereas we are informed that the price of corn and all sorts of grain, meal and malt is grown excessive high in several parts of this kingdom
- By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell. [electronic resource] : Whereas it hath pleased almighty God (who in signal manner hath blessed his Majesty and his kingdoms with great prosperity, peace and plenty, to give his Majesty also apparent hopes, and good assurance of having issue by his royal consort
- By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell. [electronic resource] : Whereas we are informed that several disaffected persons within this his Majesties kingdom have been of late very industrious by false reports, and malicious insinuations, to suggest to many of his Majesties loyal subjects
- By the Lord Deputy and Council. Tyrconnell. [electronic resource] : Whereas it hath pleased almighty God of his great and continued mercy to his Majesty and his kingdoms to bless him and his royal consort, the Queen, with a Son
- By the Lord Deputy General, and General Governour of Ireland. A declaration Tyrconnel, whereas we have lately received divers and sundry complaints from several parts of this kingdom of daily robberies and depredation committed by loose and idle people, ... [electronic resource]