By the King. A proclamation for the restraining of the importation of iron vvyer into this kingdome, [electronic resource] : and for the support of that manufacture
- Bib ID:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Online Access:
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M. DC. XXX. 
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- Dated at end: White-hall, the seuenth day of May, in the sixt yeere of our reigne.
- Arms 23 (with one leaf under the lion's leg); Steele notation: vvithin And 2) disaduantage 3) disposed Law,.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- C1:3.54 is imperfect: lacking the final sheet.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 8946
- Steele I, 1604
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.14
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 506.h.11
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C1:3; C2:2)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1600-1649
- Also Titled:
- Proclamation for the restraining of the importation of iron wyer into this kingdome
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the King. A proclamation for quickning the lawes made for the reliefe of the poore, and the suppressing, punishing, and setling of the sturdie rogues, and vagabonds. [electronic resource]
- By the King. A proclamation for the continuing of our farthing tokens of copper, [electronic resource] : and prohibiting the counterfeiting of them, and the vse of all other
- By the King. A further proclamation for the suppressing and punishing of rogues and vagabonds, [electronic resource] : and reliefe of the poore, according to the law
- By the King. A further proclamation for the suppressing and punishing of rogues and vagabonds, and reliefe of the poore, according to the law [electronic resource]
- By the King. A proclamation declaring His Maiesties pleasure touching orders to be obserued for preuention of dispersing the plague. [electronic resource]