By the King. A proclamation for the surveying and marking of iron, and survey of vvoods to bee used in the making thereof. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Online Access:
- [Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1637]
- 3,  sheets.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title.
- Dated at end: ... Oatlands, the nine and twentieth day of July, in the thirteenth yeere of Our reign.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Arms 24; Steele notation: and ed 2) re- 3) same 4) is, for.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9092
- Steele 1751
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide 1851.b.3
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C10:2)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1600-1649
- Also Titled:
- Proclamation for the surveying and marking of iron, and survey of woods to bee used in the making thereof
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the King. A proclamation declaring His Maiesties royall pleasure and command, for putting the lawes and statutes made against Iesuites, priests, and popish recusants, in due execution [electronic resource]
- By the King. A proclamation commanding the repair of noblemen, knights, and gentlemen, and others, unto their houses and lands in the northern parts, [electronic resource] : by the first day of March next, and there to abide for the service and safegard of their countrey
- By the King. A proclamation for the maintaining and increase of the mines of saltpeter, and the true making and working of saltpeter and gunpowder, [electronic resource] : and reforming of all abuses concerning the same
- By the King. A proclamation declaring His Maiesties gracious intention, concerning his commission lately granted, to enquire of new offices erected, and new fees exacted in courts of iustice, since xi#20 Elizabethae. [microform]
- By the King. A proclamation commanding the repaire of noblemen, knights, and gentlemen of qualitie, vnto their mansion houses in the countrey, there to attend their seruices, and keepe hospitality [electronic resource]