Ane new ballet set out be ane fugitiue Scottisman that fled out of Paris at this lait murther. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Sempill, Robert, 1530?-1595
- Online Access:
- Imprentit at Sanctandrois : be Robert Lekpriuik, anno. Do. 1572
- 1 sheet ( p.).
- Early English books online.
- Signed: Quod Simpell.
- On the St. Bartholomew massacre. Cf. STC.
- Verse: "Now Katherine de Medicis hes maid sic a byis ..."
- Printed in two columns.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 22203
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Huth 50
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A3:4)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The regentis tragedie ending with ane exhortatoun [electronic resource]
- Ane verie excellent and delectabill treatise intitulit Philotus. [microform] Quhairin we may persave the greit inconveniences that fallis out in the mariage betvvene age and zouth [sic]
- Ane breve descriptiovn of the pest [by] Gilbert Skene
- Ane fruitful and comfortable exhortatioun anent death. [microform]
- Ane act and proclamatioun for cunzie. [electronic resource]