[Device and imprint of Bernard Alsop, with motto, "Contrahit avaritia bellum"] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Alsop, Bernard
- Online Access:
- Londini, : Excudebat Bernardus Alsopus, anno Dom. M.DC.XXIII. 
-  leaf : ill.
- Early English books online.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5963
- McKerrow, 314
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E3:1)
- Also Titled:
- Contrahit avaritia bellum
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning, 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- [Device with Latin epitaphs] [electronic resource]
- Vivat regina [electronic resource]
- [Printer's ornament by Simon Gribelin] [electronic resource]
- [Device of a pelican, on its nest, feeding its young beneath a star, with motto, "His qui diligunt"] [electronic resource]
- [Printer's ornaments by M. Burghers ] [electronic resource]