[Tabula inveniendi paschatis, descripta e sede statuce sedentis] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [S.l. : s.n., 16--?]
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- Title from first line of text.
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Fragment pages include Latin and Greek.
- Cited In:
- Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5937
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:412-13])
- Type and type-founding -- Early works to 1800
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning, 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- American type designers and their work : prepared on the occasion of an exhibition at the Lakeside Press Galleries ... Chicago, Ill., 1947-48
- Greek printing types, 1465-1927 / facsimiles from an exhibition of books illustrating the development of Greek printing shown in the British Museum 1927. With an historical introduction by Victor Sholderer
- A simple theory of types [microform] K. L. Byrnes
- Typoart, Typenkunst / [von] Albert Kapr [und] Hans Fischer
- Civilite types / by Harry Carter and H.D.L. Vervliet