A briefe explanation of the whole booke of the Prouerbs of Salomon [electronic resource] / by Robert Cleaver
- Bib ID:
- Cleaver, Robert, 1561 or 2-ca. 1625
- Online Access:
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston for Thomas Man, and Roger Iackson, 1615
- , 558 [i.e. 568] p.
- Early English books online.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleaver.
- Signatures: A⁴(-A1) B-2N⁸ 2O⁴.
- Numerous errors in paging.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5378.2
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1790:5)
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs -- Commentaries
- Other authors/contributors:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The letter of the King sent to the Parliament of Paris upon the subject of the detention of the Princes of Conde, of Contj, and of the Duke of Longueville [microform]
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods