A helpe to happinesse, or, A briefe and learned exposition of the maine and fundamentall points of Christian religion [electronic resource] / by Mr. Paul Bayne
- Bib ID:
- Baynes, Paul, d. 1617
- Online Access:
- The second edition, corrected and much enlarged / by ... Steuen Egerton, a little before his death.
- London : Printed by I.H. for W. Bladen, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1622
- , 417 p.
- Early English books online.
- Signatures: A-R¹², S¹¹.
- Imperfect: stained, torn, and with print show-through.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1642.5
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1908:7)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Egerton, Stephen, 1555?-1621?
- Also Titled:
- Briefe and learned exposition of the maine and fundamentall points of Christian religion
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A saint and a half; a new interpretation of Abelard and St. Bernard of Clairvaux
- a bit of this and a bit of that!
- Portrait of two men and a woman in front of a Willys jeep and a driveway of a building, Oceania, approximately 1950
- A century and a half of savings
- There shall be a firm, inviolable, and universal peace, and a true and sincere friendship between A. and B. and the subjects of A. and of B. [electronic resource]