A commentarie vpon the first and second chapters of Saint Paul to the Colossians [electronic resource] : Wherein, the text is cleerly opened, observations thence perspiciously deducted ... Together with diuers places of Scripture briefely explained. By Mr. Paul Bayne. B.D
- Bib ID:
- Baynes, Paul, d. 1617
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Richard Badger, for Nicholas Bourne, and are to be sold at his shop at the Royall Exchange, 1634
- , 378, ; , 315,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Editor's dedication signed: Iustinian Stubbs.
- "Lectures preached vpon these texts of Scripture" has separate divisional title, pagination and register. (Divisional title is actually leaf 2C2 of first section.).
- Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1636.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 653:05)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Stubbs, Justinian, 1604 or 5-1681
- Also Titled:
- Commentarie upon the first and second chapters of Saint Paul to the Colossians
- Commentarie upon the first and second chapters of Saint Paul to the Colossians.
- Lectures preached vpon these texts of Scripture.
- Lectures preached upon these texts of Scripture.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Annotations upon some difficult texts in all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] / by Sr. Norton Knatchbull
- The Newe Testament of our Sauiour Jesu Christe [electronic resource] / faythfully translated out of the Greke ; wyth the notes and expositions of the darke places therein
- The New Testament of oure Sauyour Jesu Christ [electronic resource] / faythfully translated & lately correcte, wyth a true concordance in the margent, & many necessary annotations declarynge sondry harde places co[n]teyned in the text
- A paraphrase and annotations upon all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] : briefly explaining all the difficult places thereof / by H. Hammond
- A commentary or exposition upon all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] : vvherein the text is explained, some controversies are discussed, divers common places are handled, and many remarkable matters hinted, that had by former interpreters been pretermitted : besides, divers other texts of Scripture, which occasionally occur, are fully opened, and the whole so intermixed with pertinent histories, as will yield both pleasure and profit to the judicious reader : with a decad [sic] of common places upon these ten heads, abstinence, admonition, alms, ambition, angels, anger, apostasie, arrogance, arts, atheism