A letter to Mr. T.H. late minister: now fugitiue: from Sir Edvvard Hoby Knight. In answere of his first Motiue [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Hoby, Edward, Sir, 1560-1617
- Online Access:
- At London Printed by F[elix] K[ingston] for Ed. Blount and W. Barret, and are to be sold at the signe of the blacke Beare in Pauls Church-yard, 1609
- , 114,  p.
- Early English books online.
- A reply to: Higgons, Theophilus. First motive of T.H. Maister of Arts, and lately minister, to suspect the integrity of his religion.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 13541.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1177:01)
- Also Titled:
- Letter to Mr. T.H. late minister: now fugitive
- Letter to Mr. T.H. late minister: now fugitive.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The heart of Mary / by Heinrich Keller ; translated from the German by John Hennig
- To Jesus' heart through Mary / translated by A.J. Goodman
- The obligation to disobey; conscience & the law [by] Mulford Q. Sibley
- Original papers relative to the rights and pretensions of the Nabob of Arcot, and the Rajah of Tanjore, and to the demands of British subjects on the Nabob of Arcot [electronic resource]
- Original papers relating to the expedition to the island of Cuba [electronic resource]