In this booke is conteined ye names of the baylyfs custose mayers and sherefs of ye cyte of london from the tyme of kynge Richard the fyrst ... [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Arnold, Richard, d. 1521?
- Uniform Title:
- Online Access:
- [Southwark : Printed by P. Treveris, 1525?]
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- The "Chronicle" of Richard Arnold.
- Includes "The nut-brown maid".
- Title from opening words of text.
- Imprint from STC.
- Signatures: A⁴ B C⁴ ² B⁴ ² C-E F-Q⁶ R S-U⁶ (-A1, U6).
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 783.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 20:21)
- Also Titled:
- Nut-brown maid.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Fellow apprentizes. [electronic resource] : You are desired on Tuesday ye 20th of Ap: 1647. at 7 of ye clocke to meet
- In this booke is conteined ye names of the baylyfs custose mayers and sherefs of ye cyte of london from the tyme of kynge Richard the fyrst ... [microform]
- A Plann of the design for making the Riv.r Coln from Walford in Com. Hertford navigable [electronic resource] : as also ye cut from ye Cowly-Stream below ye town of Uxbridge : for ye better supplying ye cities of Londn. & Westminster wth. water
- A Plann of the design for makeing the Riv.r Coln from Walford in Com. Hertford navigable [microform] : as also ye cut from ye Cowly-Stream below ye town of Uxbridge : for ye better supplying ye cities of Londn. & Westminster wth. water
- A map or groundplott of the citty of London [electronic resource] : with the suburbes thereof so farr as the Lord Mayors iurisdication doeth extend by which is exactly demonstrated the present condition of it since the last sad accident of fire. The blanke space signifyng [sic] the burnt part & where the houses be those places yet standing. A⁰ 1666