The hisorie [sic] of Quintus Curtius [electronic resource] : conteining the actes of the great Alexander. Translated out of Latine into English, by Iohn Brende
- Bib ID:
- Curtius Rufus, Quintus
- Uniform Title:
- Historia Alexandri Magni. English
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Thomas Creede, 1602
- , 231, 233-310,  leaves
- Early English books online.
- A translation of Christoph Bruno's edition of: Historia Alexandri Magni.
- The first three leaves and the last leaf are blank except for signature-mark "A" on the first.
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Wrongly catalogued by UMI as imperfect.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6147.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 493:01)
- Alexander, the Great, 356-323 B.C
- Other authors/contributors:
- Brende, John
- Also Titled:
- Historia Alexandri Magni.
- Hisorie of Quintus Curtius.
- Historie of Quintus Curtius.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England