A true iournall of the Sally fleet [electronic resource] : vvith the proceedings of the voyage. Published by Iohn Dunton, London mariner, master of the admirall call'd the Leopard. Whereunto is annexed a list of Sally captives names, and the places where they dwell, and a description of the three townes in a card
- Bib ID:
- Dunton, John, mariner
- Online Access:
- London : printed by Iohn Dawson for Thomas Nicholes, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bible in Popes-head alley, 1637
- , 26,  p., plate : map
- Early English books online.
- The plate is signed "Richard Simson fecet [sic] Ao: 1637" and "Ralph Hall sculpt.".
- Reproduction of the original in Harvard University. Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 7357.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 956:03)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- True journall of the Sally fleet
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A true iournall of the Sally fleet, [microform] vvith the proceedings of the voyage. Published by Iohn Dunton, London mariner, master of the admirall call'd the Leopard. Whereunto is annexed a list of Sally captives names, and the places where they dwell, and a description of the three townes in a card
- A true journall of the Sally Fleet [microform] : with the proceedings of the voyage : whereunto is annexed a list of the Sally captives and the places where they dwell and a description of the three townes in a card / published by John Dunton
- People of Sale : tradition and change in a Moroccan city, 1830-1930 / Kenneth L. Brown
- A letter from the King of Morocco, to His Majesty the King of England Charles I. [electronic resource] : For the reducing of Sally, Argiers, &c. The first of which was taken, by the assistance of the English forces, with an account of the execution of the pyrats, and the number of Christian captives sent to His Majesty
- Le Passe de la ville de Sale dans tous ses etats : histoire, archeologie, archives / Joudia Hassar-Benslimane