[A brief and plaine confession of the christian faith] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Garnier, Jean, d. 1574
- Uniform Title:
- Briefve et claire confession de la foy chrestienne. English.
- Online Access:
- [London : J. Kingston, 1562]
- [108+] p.
- Early English books online.
- A translation of: Garnier, Jean. Briefve et claire confession de la foy chrestienne, contenant cent articles, selon l'ordre du symbole des apostres.
- Title taken from dedication on A2v.; Imprint from STC.
- Original English version has been attributed to John Hooper. This translation from the French is by Sir Nicholas Malby--STC.
- Signatures: A-F G⁶+.
- Imperfect; lacks title page, and all after G6.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 11621.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 461:02)
- Apostles' Creed -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Mahadi : ou, Le parricide, tragedie en trois actes et en vers / par Monsieur Dxxxx
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow [electronic resource] : (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The dissection; or an examination of Mr. Ingram's blow, [microform] (relative to the death of the late Mr. Clarke,) in which are contained some pertinent cases from Morgagni and Mr. Pott
- The skilful physician [microform] : containing directions for the preservation of a healthful condition, and approved remedies for all diseases and infirmities (outward or inward) incident to the body of man ... whereunto is added experimented instructions for the compounding of perfumes, also for the chusing and ordering of all kinds of wines, both in preserving the sound, and rectifying those that are prick'd : never before imparted to publick view
- Lettre sur la situation de la France, ecrite de Dresde, a un ami de Paris