The Christians garment [electronic resource] : A sermon preached in London, by the late faithfull minister of Gods word, Master Paul Bayne
- Bib ID:
- Baynes, Paul, d. 1617
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by G. P[urslowe] for Ralph Rounthwaite, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Flower-de-luce and Crowne, 1618
- , 19,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1634.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 697:07)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Shakespeare's greenwood: the customs of the country; the language; the superstitions; the customs; the folk-lore; the birds & trees; the parson; the poets; the novelist
- Come to the beach, the cinema, the gallery, the hills, the shops, the theatre, the trots, the zoo by train
- The further the distance, the tighter the knot
- The love, the years, the joy, the tears
- Tales from the art crypt : the painters, the museums, the curators, the collectors, the auctions, the art / Richard Feigen