A plaine and familiar exposition of the Ten commandements [electronic resource] : With a methodicall short cathechisme, containing briefly all the principall grounds of Christian religion
- Bib ID:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Online Access:
- The sixteenth edition: newly corrected and amended by the author.
- London : Printed by I. D[awson] for Thomas Man, and are to be sold by Thomas Pavier, 1625
- , 338,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleauer.
- The exposition is by John Dod and Robert Cleaver. The catechism is by Thomas Cartwright.
- In their dedication Dod and Cleaver indicate that they have suppressed the name of the author of the catechism.
- Includes "Comfortable meditations gathered out of a sermon of the author .." signed Iohn Gyll. It is in verse.
- Printer's name from STC.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6976.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1481:06)
- Ten commandments -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Methodicall short catechisme.
- Comfortable meditations gathered out of a sermon of the author.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A report on a survey of the milk supply of Sheffield
- English Iliads ; A sea-fight reviewed in a poem occasioned by the death of a person of honour slain in the late war between the English and the Dutch / [By J. W.]
- Queen Victoria : her grand life and glorious reign : a complete story of the career of the marvelous queen and empress, and a life of the new king, Edward VII, with a brief history of England / edited by John Coulter and John A. Cooper
- A world full of materials : the science of materials / John Lesley
- The character of a primitive bishop, in a letter to a non-juror [microform] ... By a presbyter of the Church of England