Two godly and fruitfull treatises [electronic resource] : the one, vpon the Lords prayer. The other, vpon the sixe principles. Both penned by that learned man, Paul Baine, sometimes preacher of Gods word at S. Andrewes in Cambridge
- Bib ID:
- Baynes, Paul, d. 1617
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Richard Field for Robert Mylbourne, and are to be sold at his shop at the great South-doore of Paules, 1619
- , 276 p.
- Early English books online.
- "A treatise vpon the sixe principles" has separate dated title page.
- Register and pagination continuous.
- Some print show-through; some pages marked and stained.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 1649.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 950:07)
- Also Titled:
- Treatise vpon the sixe principles.
- Treatise upon the sixe principles.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Obseruations vpon the kalender glasse [electronic resource]
- A treatise or exposition vpon the Ten commandements, [microform] grounded vpon the Scriptures canonicall
- A treatise or exposition vpon the Ten commandements [electronic resource] : grounded vpon the Scriptures canonicall
- The exemplayre vpon the fyrst commaundement. [electronic resource] :
- Eight occasionall speeches, made in the house of Commons this Parliament, 1641. [electronic resource] : 1 Concerning religion. 2 Vpon the same subject. 3 Vpon dismounting of the cannons. 4 Vpon the Scotch treaty. 5 Vpon the impeachment of the Lord Strafford, and Canterbury, &c. 6 Vpon the Straffordian knot. 7 Vpon the same subject. 8 A seasonable motion for a loyall covenant. / By Sir Iohn Wray knight and baronet