Tvvo sermons on the third of the Lamentations [electronic resource] : Preached at Hanwell in the first yeere of his Maiesties reigne, 1602. The one by I.D. the other by R.C
- Bib ID:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Online Access:
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, for Thomas Man, and are to be sold at the signe of the Talbot in Pater noster row, 1610
- 50 [i.e. 51],  p.
- Early English books online.
- I.D. = John Dod and R.C. = Robert Cleaver.
- Edited by John Winston. A revision of the 1608 edition (STC 6951).
- This edition lacks Winston's preface.
- Page 51 missing in number only.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.) Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd. ed.) 6952.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1304:10)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Two sermons on the third of the Lamentations of Jeremie
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.