A plaine and familiar exposition of the Ten commandements [electronic resource] : With a methodicall short catechisme, containing briefly the principall grounds of Christian religion
- Bib ID:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Online Access:
- The fifteenth edition: newly corrected and amended by the author.
- London : Printed by Richard Field, for Thomas Man, dwelling in Pater-noster row, at the signe of the Talbot, 1622
- , 365,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleauer.
- Includes index.
- Includes "Comfortable meditations gathered out of a sermon of the author" by John Gyll.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6975.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1410:10)
- Ten commandments -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Comfortable meditations gathered out of a sermon of the author.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.