A plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Prouerbs of Salomon [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Online Access:
- At London : Imprinted by T. C[reede] for Roger Iackson: and are to bee sold at his shop in Fleet-street, neere the conduit, 1615
- , 153,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Dedication signed: Iohn Dod, Robert Cleauer.
- Printer's name from STC.
- The last leaf is blank.
- Running title reads: Prouerbs.
- Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6961.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1446:13)
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs XIII-XIV -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Cleaver, Robert, 1561 or 2-ca. 1625, author
- Also Titled:
- Plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Proverbs of Salomon
- Plaine and familiar exposition of the thirteenth and fourteenth chapters of the Proverbs of Salomon.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.