A briefe dialogue, concerning preparation for the worthy receiuing of the Lords Supper. Taken, for the most part, out of the ten sermons of Mr. I. Dod, and Mr. R. Cleauer, touching that subiect [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Dod, John, 1549?-1645
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper for Iohn Harison, and are to be sold by Henry Overton, at his shop in Popes-head alley, neere Lombard-street, 1633
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- Reprints part of "Ten sermons tending chiefely to the fitting of men for the worth receiving of the Lords Supper" by John Dod and Robert Cleaver.
- Signatures: A-B C⁴ (-A1, C4, blanks?).
- Identified as STC 6937a on UMI microfilm.
- Reproduction of the original in the Durham University Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6937.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1234:12)
- Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Briefe dialogue, concerning preparation for the worthy receiving of the Lords Supper
- Briefe dialogue, concerning preparation for the worthy receiving of the Lords Supper.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Old Mr. Dod's sayings; or, A posie gathered out of Mr. Dod's garden [electronic resource] / Collected by R.T
- Old Mr. Dod's sayings; or Posies gathered out of Mr. Dod's garden [electronic resource] : In two parts
- Old Mr. Dod's sayings [electronic resource]
- Ymadroddion hen Mr. Dod [electronic resource]
- Ymadroddion hen Mr. Dod. [electronic resource]