The copie of a lettre deliuered to the ladie Marie [electronic resource] : regent of Scotland, from Iohn Knox minister of Goddes worde, in the yeare of our Lord 1556, and nowe augmented and explained by the author, in the yeare of our Lord 1558
- Bib ID:
- Knox, John, ca. 1514-1572
- Uniform Title:
- Copie of a letter, sent to the ladye Marye dowagire
- Online Access:
- Printed at Geneva : By Iames Poullain, and Antoine Rebul, M.D.LVIII. 
- 28 leaves
- Early English books online.
- An edition of: The copie of a letter, sent to the ladye Mary dowagire, regent of Scotland, in 1556.
- This edition omits the sermon added in STC 15066.
- Running title reads: To the regent of Scotland.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 15067.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 964:06)
- Also Titled:
- Copie of a letter, sent to the ladye Marye dowagire.
- Copie of a lettre delivered to the ladie Marie.
- To the regent of Scotland.
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord 1648. [microform]
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord 1648 [electronic resource]
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1663. [microform] Being the third after bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1664 [electronic resource] : Being bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath
- An almanack for the yeare of our Lord God 1664. [microform] Being bissextile or leap-yeare. By M.F. Philomath