The holy exercise of a true fast, described out of Gods vvord. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Very godly and learned treatise, of the exercise of fastyng.
- Online Access:
- [Scotland? : s.n., ca. 1582?]
- 61 p.
- Early English books online.
- STC gives [Scotland?] as possible place of publication.
- Authorship variously ascribed to William Wilkinson and to Thomas Cartwright.
- Possible place of publication and possible date from items with similar ornaments in William Cowan, 'A bibliography of the Book of Common Order and Psalm Book of the Church of Scotland 1556-1644'.
- Signatures: A-D⁸ (last leaf blank?).
- Imperfect: tightly bound and cropped, with loss of text.
- Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
- Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.) 24251.6
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2367:9)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- ProQuest, 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A briefe description of the whole vvorld [electronic resource] : VVherein is particularly described all the monarchies, empires and kingdomes of the same, with their academies. Newly augmented and enlarged; with their seuerall titles and scituations thereunto adioyning
- A briefe description of the whole worlde [electronic resource] : Wherein are particularly described al the monarchies, empires, and kingdomes of the same: with their seuerall titles and scituations therevnto adioyning
- A briefe description of the whole vvorld [electronic resource] : VVherein is particularly described all the monarchies, empires, and kingdomes of the same, with their academies. Newly augmented and enlarged; with their seuerall titles and scituations thereunto adioyning
- A briefe description of the whole world [electronic resource] : Wherein is particularly described all the monarchies, empires and kingdomes of the same, with their academies. As also their severall titles and situations thereunto adioyning. Written by the most Reverend Father in God, George, late Arch-bishop of Canterbury
- Abraham Ortelius his epitome of the Theater of the worlde [electronic resource] : nowe latlye, since the Latine Italian, Spanishe, and Frenche editions, renewed and augmented, the mappes all newe grauen according to geographicall measure. / By Micheal Coignet. mathematition of Antwarpe beeinge more exactlye set forth. and amplefyed with larger descriptions, then any done heere to fore