Some worthy proverbs left behind by Judith Zins-Penninck [electronic resource] : to be read in the congregation of the saints / translated into English by one that testifieth that God is no respecter of persons ... W.C
- Bib ID:
- Zins-Penninck, Judith
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for William Warwick, 1663
- 10 p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing Z13.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1272:22)
- Other authors/contributors:
- W. C
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- That wife of mine [microform] / by the author of "That husband of mine"
- That was the week that was / rdited by David Frost & Ned Sherrin
- The Year that was : the years that were
- The "powers that be" and the "powers that be" of God / by the Rev. B. Parsons
- That was no gentleman, that was Zichy / by Count Zichy