A brief exposition of the Epistles of Paul to the Galatians and Ephesians [electronic resource] / by James Fergusson
- Bib ID:
- Fergusson, James, 1621-1667
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for the Company of Stationers, 1659
- , 319, 483,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing F772.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1356:35)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Annotations upon some difficult texts in all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] / by Sr. Norton Knatchbull
- The Newe Testament of our Sauiour Jesu Christe [electronic resource] / faythfully translated out of the Greke ; wyth the notes and expositions of the darke places therein
- The New Testament of oure Sauyour Jesu Christ [electronic resource] / faythfully translated & lately correcte, wyth a true concordance in the margent, & many necessary annotations declarynge sondry harde places co[n]teyned in the text
- A paraphrase and annotations upon all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] : briefly explaining all the difficult places thereof / by H. Hammond
- A commentary or exposition upon all the books of the New Testament [electronic resource] : vvherein the text is explained, some controversies are discussed, divers common places are handled, and many remarkable matters hinted, that had by former interpreters been pretermitted : besides, divers other texts of Scripture, which occasionally occur, are fully opened, and the whole so intermixed with pertinent histories, as will yield both pleasure and profit to the judicious reader : with a decad [sic] of common places upon these ten heads, abstinence, admonition, alms, ambition, angels, anger, apostasie, arrogance, arts, atheism