The revival of grace in the vigour and fragrancy of it by a due application of the blood of Christ to the root thereof, or, Sacramental reflections on the death of Christ a sacrifice, a testator, and bearing a curse for us [electronic resource] : particularly applying each for the exciting and increasing the graces of the believing communicant / by Henry Hurst
- Bib ID:
- Hurst, Henry, 1629-1690
- Online Access:
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Tho. Parkhurst, 1678
- , 223, 82 p.
- Early English books online.
- At head of title: Anamnēsis Eucharistichē.
- Imperfect: Pages 90-91 lacking, pages torn with sight loss of print. Part 3 from Bodleian Library copy spliced at end.
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
- Cited In:
- Wing H3792.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1361:5)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The revival of grace in the vigour and fragrancy of it by a due application of the blood of Christ to the root thereof, or, Sacramental reflections on the death of Christ a sacrifice, a testator, and bearing a curse for us [microform] : particularly applying each for the exciting and increasing the graces of the believing communicant / by Henry Hurst
- A study of the gospel of Christ / by Spencer Leeson
- Christ and the hiddenness of God
- A treatise of the images of Christ / [by] Nicholas Sander
- The fountaine of free grace opened by questions and answers [microform] : proving the foundation of faith to consist only in Gods free love, in giving Christ to dye for the sins of all, and objections to the contrary answered by the congregation of Christ in London, constituted by baptisme upon the profession of faith, falsly called Anabaptists : wherein they vindicate themselves from the scandalous aspersions of holding free-will, and denying a free election by grace