The life and death of Alexander the Great, King of Macedon [electronic resource] : in ten books / by Curtius Rufus ... done into English by the same hand that translated the last volume of The holy court
- Bib ID:
- Curtius Rufus, Quintus
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for S.S. and are to be sold by Nich. Cox ..., 1674
- , 486 p.
- Early English books online.
- Has engraved portrait frontispiece.
- "Epistle dediatory" and "To the reader" signed: Robert Codrington.
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C7697B.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1439:23)
- Alexander, the Great, 356-323 B.C
- Other authors/contributors:
- Codrington, Robert, 1601-1665
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Government by the people / by the authors of The story of my dictatorship
- The by-laws of the town of Portland, in the county of Cumberland [microform] / published by order of the town
- The first day of the week / by the author of "The last day of the week" and "The week completed" ; revised by the Committee of Publication
- An account of the taking by storm the famous Fort Kennoque [electronic resource] : by the Duke of Wirtemberg : and of the forcing the French-lines by the Elector of Bavaria
- The dismissal of S. S. Orr by the University of Tasmania / issued by the Vice-Chancellor with the authority of the Council of the University of Tasmania