The history of Margaret de Valois, first wife to Henry the fourth, King of France and Navarre [electronic resource] / compiled in French by her owne most delicate and royall hand ; and translated into English by Robert Codrington
- Bib ID:
- Marguerite, Queen, consort of Henry IV, King of France, 1553-1615
- Uniform Title:
- Mémoires. English
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by R.H., 1650
- , 229 p.
- Early English books online.
- Running title: The memorialls of Queene Margaret.
- Reproduction of original in the Brisith Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing M594.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1466:4)
- Time Coverage:
- 1562, 1598
- Other authors/contributors:
- Codrington, Robert, 1601-1665
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The face of France / by Nesta Roberts
- France [by] J. A. Hunt
- Survey of the French Republic / [Prepared by the office of] the Geographer, Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Office of Research in Economics and Science, U.S. Dept. of State
- France : background studies for Australian students / Orr and Laidlaw
- Problems which will arise on the liberation of France. RIIA/8/1024 / Michel Poitou