A brief account, and seasonable improvement of the late earthquake in Northampton-shire, Jan. 4, 1675/6 [electronic resource] : in a letter to a friend in London
- Bib ID:
- N. N
- Online Access:
- [London : Printed for Nathaniel Ponder ..., 1675/6]
- 8 p.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title.
- Signed: N.N.
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing N29
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 502:9)
- Earthquakes -- England -- Northamptonshire
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Some reasons for annual Parliaments, in a letter to a friend [microform]
- From a gentleman of Boston to a friend in the countrey [electronic resource]
- A brief account, and seasonable improvement of the late earthquake in Northampton-shire, Jan. 4, 1675/6 [microform] : in a letter to a friend in London
- Some reasons for annual Parliaments, in a letter to a friend [electronic resource]
- A letter to a person of quality, in relation to the affirmation of the Quakers [microform]