The world conquered, or, A believers victory over the world [electronic resource] : laid open in several sermons on I John 5.4 / by R.A
- Bib ID:
- R. A. (Richard Alleine), 1611-1681
- Online Access:
- London : [s.n.], 1668
- , 314 p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing A1009
- McAlpin Coll. III 548
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 47:28)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Christian world pulpit
- The other-world
- The Church of the redeemed [microform] : a sermon preached on Wednesday, 5th October, 1836, at a meeting of the clergy of the established church of Upper Canada, under their archdeacons assembled / by John Strachan
- "The expectation of the Christ" : being a series of lectures on the Messianic prophecies
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. ... [electronic resource]