The rival queens, or, The death of Alexander the Great [electronic resource] : acted at the Theatre-Royal by Their Majesties servants / by Nat. Lee, Gent
- Bib ID:
- Lee, Nathaniel, 1653?-1692
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by J. Gain, for Richard Bentley ..., 1684
- , 55,  p.
- Early English books online.
- In verse.
- With commendatory verses by Dryden.
- Partly based on La Calprenède's Cassandra.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing L866
- Arber's Term cat. II 118
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 570:2)
- Alexander, the Great, 356-323 B.C -- Drama
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- HELPING YOUNG PARENTS and SUPPORTING JOBLESS FAMILIES RESEARCH REPORT : August 2017
- The boys from Sydney side / by De Seva
- The settee; or Chevalier Commodo's metamorphosis. / [electronic resource] By Monsieur de ****** Done from the French
- Memoir of the photographic & administrative section of the service of dispatching by carrier pigeons during the siege of Paris 1870-71 / [translated by George W. Angers ; with the assistance of Everett E. Thompson]
- The hunt & other poems