The rival queens, or, The death of Alexander the Great [electronic resource] : acted at the Theatre-Royal by Their Majesties servants / by Nat. Lee, Gent
- Bib ID:
- Lee, Nathaniel, 1653?-1692
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by J. Gain, for Richard Bentley ..., 1684
- , 55,  p.
- Early English books online.
- In verse.
- With commendatory verses by Dryden.
- Partly based on La Calprenède's Cassandra.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing L866
- Arber's Term cat. II 118
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 570:2)
- Alexander, the Great, 356-323 B.C -- Drama
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The copy of a letter from the pastors and professors of the church & academy of Geneva, to the King of Prussia [electronic resource] : With His Majesty's answer: together with the manner of the join administration of the Lord's-Supper by the Lutheran and Calvinist ministers, by His Majesty's approbation. Sent by the Reverend Mr. Jablonski, chaplain to the King of Prussia, to the publisher hereof. To which is added the form of prayer and thanksgiving used at Neuschatel, on the occasion of the King of Prussia's inauguration to the principality, Nov. 3. 1707. Transmitted by the Reverend Mr. Ostervald. Published by Josiah Woodward, D.D
- The art of war, in four parts : containing I, The duties of officers of horse [by the Sieur de Birac] II, Of officers of foot [by M. de Lamont], III, Of a soldier in general, with variety of examples of such as have been diagrac'd for being ignorant of them [by M. de Lamont] IV, The rules and practice of war by all great generals, the order of marching, incamping, fighting, attacking and defending strong places, and the method of surprising up of quarters [by the Chevalier de la Valiere]
- The copy of a letter from the pastors and professors of the church and academy of Geneva [electronic resource], to the King of Prussia: with His Majesty's answer: ... Published by Josiah Woodward, D.D
- Recollections of a voyage to the Philippines / by J. de Man ; translated from the French by E. Aguilar Cruz
- Grotius and the law of the sea / Frans de Pauw ; translated by P.J. Arthern