The Latest printed newes from Chichester, Windsor, Winchester, Chester, Manchester, and Yorke, &c. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for T. Underhill ..., 1642
- , 6 p.
- Early English books online.
- Located at head of t.p. December 22, 1642.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing L564
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E83, no 8)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1712 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- England as it is; political, social and industrial in the middle of the nineteenth century
- Eikoku ni tsuite
- A collection of several acts of Parliament, published in the years 1648, 1649, 1650, and 1651 [electronic resource] : very useful, especially for justices of the peace, and other officers in the execution of their duties, and the administration of justice : vvith some ordinances of Parliament or like concernment : whereunto is added, several acts of Parliament made in the 17th and 18th years of the late King, and ordinances touching adventurers for Ireland : together with tables containing the titles of the several acts and ordinances : as also a table of kalender of the principal matters in them contained / by Henry Scobell
- Wheat production... in south east England : the results of the 1954 harvest
- Statuta bonu[m] publicum concernentia [microform] : edita in Parliamento tento apud Westin[ster] xvi die Januarij anno regni prepotentissimi et metue[ns?]dissimi Anglie et Francie regis, fidei defensoris, et domini Hibernie, Henrici octaui xxii post diuersas prorogationes eiusdem p[ar]liamenti primo inchoati apud Londinum iii die Nouembris, anno xxi eiusdem regis, et indie adiurnati et prorogati usq[ue] ad Westmonasterium