Agreement between Commonwealth and states
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : H.J. Green, Government Printer, 
- 13 p. ; 33 cm.
- Caption title.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1977 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Budget statements 1988-89 / circulated by the Honourable P.J. Keating, M.P., Treasurer of the Commonwealth of Australia, and Senator the Honourable Peter Walsh, Minister for Finance
- Nation building for the future / Commonwealth of Australia
- Inquiry into the collection of excise and deferred customs duties : report 224 / Joint Committee of Public Accounts
- Budget speech 1988-89 : delivered on 23 August 1988 on the second reading of the Appropriation Bill (No. 1) 1988-89 / by J.P. Keating
- Review of independent auditing by registered company auditors / Joint Committee on [sic] Public Accounts and Audit