An agreement between the Church of England and Church of Rome [electronic resource] : evinced from the concertation of some of her sons with their brethren the dissenters
- Bib ID:
- Gother, John, d. 1704
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Henry Hills ..., 1687
- , 88 p.
- Early English books online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing G1324
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 597:16)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Church of England : Catholic and Protestant. No altar in the Church of England / by W.H.H. Yarrington
- The doctrine of the Church as held and taught in the Church of England / by Leonard Hodgson
- What the Church teaches / by the Bishop of Bradford
- The faith and practice of a Church of England-man [microform]
- Questions and answers concerning the two religions, Viz. That of the Church of England, and the other, of the Church of Rome [electronic resource]