A rudimentary treatise on the manufacture of bricks and tiles
- Bib ID:
- Dobson, Edward, 1816-1908
- 14th ed. / thoroughly revised and rewritten and enlarged by Alfred B. Searle.
- London, 1936
- Other authors/contributors:
- Searle, Alfred B. (Alfred Broadhead), 1877-1967
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The history of the factory movement from the year 1802, to the enactment of the Ten Hours' Bill in 1847 [electronic resource] / by Alfred
- Three letters to the people of Great Britain [electronic resource] : and particularly to those who signed the address on the late changes of administration and the dissolution of the Parliament
- Thoughts on the sale of Englishmen, as at present practised, or, A serious address to Britons, on the necessity of a reform of the infamous state of the representation of the people [microform] / by Alfred
- Account of a shooting excursion on the mountains near Dromilly estate, in the parish of Trelawny, and island of Jamaica, in the month of October 1824!!! [microform]
- Three letters to the people of Great-Britain [electronic resource] : and particularly to those who signed the addresses on the late changes of administration, and the dissolution of the Parliament