To the Right Honourable, Sir Robert Clayton, Lord-Mayor of the city of London [electronic resource] : the humble petition of the common-hall assembled
- Bib ID:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n., 1680]
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Petition to remove Sir George Jefferies from position of recorder of the city of London.
- Cited In:
- Wing T1613A
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 900:19)
- London (England) -- Officials and employees -- Dismissal of
- Other authors/contributors:
- Clayton, Robert, Sir, 1629-1707
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Minutes of the ... meeting of the Standing Committee of the Association of Heads of the Independent Schools of Australia
- The Report of the ... Interstate Conference of the Association of Heads of Independent Schools of Australia
- The Journal of business / the School of Business of the University of Chicago
- The report of the ... Inter-State Conference of the Association of Headmistresses of Independent Schools of Australia
- Statement of the affairs of the corporation of the Ecclesiastics of the Seminary of St. Sulpice, Montreal [microform]