A letter to Father Lewis Sabran Jesuite [electronic resource] : in answer to his letter to a peer of the Church of England : wherein the postscript to the answer to Nubes testium is vindicated and F. Sabran's mistakes further discovered
- Bib ID:
- Gee, Edward, 1657-1730
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for Henry Motlock ..., 1688
- 8 p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Attributed to Edward Gee. cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Cited In:
- Wing G455
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 939:9)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Gee, Edward, 1657-1730. Answer to the compiler of the Nubes testium
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A second letter to Father Lewis Sabran, Jesuite, in answer to his reply
- A letter to Father Lewis Sabran, Jesuite [electronic resource] : in answer to his letter to a peer of the Church of England : wherein the postscript to the answer to Nubes testium is vindicated, and F. Sabran's mistakes further discovered
- A second letter to Father Lewis Sabran, Jesuite [microform] : in answer to his reply
- A third letter to P. Lewis Sabran, Jesuit : wherein the defence of his challenge, concerning invocation of saints, is examined and confuted
- A letter to the superiours, (whether bishops or priests) which approve or license the popish books in England [electronic resource] : particularly to those of the Jesuits order, concerning Lewis Sabran, a Jesuit