L. Annæus Florus, Cl. Salmasius addidit, Lucium Ampelium e cod. MS. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Florus, Lucius Annaeus
- Uniform Title:
- Epitomae de Tito Livio bellorum omnium annorum DCC libri II
- Online Access:
- Cantabrigiæ : Ex officina Joannis Hayes, 1680
- 197 p.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title: Rerum Romanarum libri IV.
- Added t.p. on p. : Joh. Isaci Pontani Oratio isagogica, sive Introductio ad Florum.
- "Lucius Ampelius Ex bibliotheca Cl. Salmasii": p. 161-197.
- Errors in paging.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing F1376
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 666:8)
- Rome -- History -- Republic, 510-30 B.C
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Sarum, a poem [electronic resource]
- To the freemen, freeholders, and other inhabitants of the city of New-York [electronic resource] : My friends, and fellow citizens, You cannot possibly be ignorant, that the inveterate foes of American freedom (in this city) have for a long time past, been indefatigable in sowing the seeds of discord throughout this province
- Downside & the war, 1914-1919 : containing the list of Old Gregorians who served in H. M. Forces during the war, together with memoirs of those killed in action or who died on active service / compiled by Dom Lucius Graham
- Curriculum Development System for Navy Technical Training [microform] / Lucius Butler
- Beyond Atlantis : an epic of the ancient Americas / Lucius Beauchamp