Some proposals for the imployment of the poor, and for the prevention of idleness and the consequence thereof, begging [electronic resource] : a practice so dishonourable to the nation, and to the Christian religion : in a letter to a friend / by T.F
- Bib ID:
- Firmin, Thomas, 1632-1697
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by J. Grover, and are to be sold by Francis Smith ..., 1681
- , 46 p. : ill.
- Early English books online.
- End of text signed: Tho. Firmin.
- Author's only known publication--cf. DNB v. 7, p. 49.
- Listed in BM, v. 73, col. 436 with an earlier edition of 24 pages, 1678.
- Enlarged edition.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing F972
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 713:3)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A letter to a member of Parliament touching the late intended bank [electronic resource]
- To the English cottager [microform]
- Some proposals for the imploying of the poor, especially in and about the city of London [microform] : and for the prevention of begging, a practice so dishonourable to the nation, and to the Christian religion : in a letter to a friend / by T.F
- Condition of the labouring poor [microform] : speech of Michael Thomas Sadler, Esq. in the House of Commons, on Tuesday evening, October 11, 1831, on obtaining leave to bring in a bill for bettering the condition of the labouring poor of England
- Condition of the labouring poor [electronic resource] : speech of Michael Thomas Sadler, Esq. in the House of Commons, on Tuesday evening, October 11, 1831, on obtaining leave to bring in a bill for bettering the condition of the labouring poor of England