A speech of VVilliam Thomas, esquire Ianurary, 1641 [electronic resource] : concerning the right of Bishops sitting and voting in Parliament : wherein hee humbly delivereth his opinion that their sitting and voting there is not onely inconvenient and unlawfull
- Bib ID:
- Thomas, William, Sir, d. 1653?
- Online Access:
- Printed at London : by Th. Harper, 1641
- , 28 p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing T984
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 259:E200, no 1)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A speech of William Thomas, Esquire, January, 1641 [microform] : concerning the right of bishops sitting and voting in Parliament
- Voting information news : a monthly roundup of voting news and issues from the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Voting game : illustrating fair voting / the Proportional Representation Society
- Voting information news [electronic resource] : a roundup of voting news from the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)
- Compulsory voting