By the King, a proclamation prohibiting His Majesties subjects to go out of this kingdom into the service of any forreign prince or state without liceence [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1674
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books online.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the five and twentieth day of April 1674, in the six and twentieth year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C3527
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1547:11)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Charles King of England, 1630-1685
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the King [microform] : a proclamation for the suppression of riots
- By the King [electronic resource] : a proclamation for the suppression of riots
- A proclamation against fighting of duels [microform]
- A proclamation against fighting of duels [electronic resource]
- A proclamation for discovering and apprehending some rebels lately in arms in the West, and their resetters [electronic resource]