The memorialls of Margaret de Valoys [electronic resource] : first wife to Henry the Fourth, King of France and Navarre / compiled in French by her own most delicate and royall hand ; and translated into English by Robert Codrington
- Bib ID:
- Marguerite, Queen, consort of Henry IV, King of France, 1553-1615
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by R.H., 1662
- , 229 p.
- Early English books online.
- The 1st ed. appeared under title: Les memoires de la roine Margverite. Paris : C. Chappellain, 1628.
- The 1st ed. of this translation published 1641; other eds. published under title: The history of Margaret de Valois (1650), and The grand cabinet-counsels unlocked (1656)--Cf. NUC pre-1956 imprints.
- Running title: The memorialls of Queen Margaret.
- Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing M596B
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1620:1)
- Time Coverage:
- 1553, 1610
- Other authors/contributors:
- Codrington, Robert, 1601-1665
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Distributive development in France : a report of a study tour by representatives of the National Chamber of Trade
- Survey of the French Republic / [Prepared by the office of] the Geographer, Bureau of Intelligence and Research, Office of Research in Economics and Science, U.S. Dept. of State
- France : a comparative study / prepared by National Office of Overseas Skills Recognition in association with International Development Program of Australian Universities and Colleges, Australian Heritage Projects, and R. Teese
- Transcript of the registers of the protestant church at Guisnes [sic] from 1668-1685 / Made and edited for the Huguenot Society of London by William Minet and William Chapman Waller
- Observations upon the growth and culture of vines and olives [microform] : the production of silk, the preservation of fruits : written at the request of the Earl of Shaftesbury, to whom it is inscribed / by Mr. John Locke