A salutation of the Fathers love [electronic resource] : unto the young men and virgins, who are in the openings of the prophesies in visions and in revelations. And to the labourers in his vineyard; who sound forth his praises in the congregation of the righteous. Through his suffering servant William Gibson
- Bib ID:
- Gibson, William, 1629-1684
- Online Access:
- London : [s.n.], Printed in the year, 1663
- , 19,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Reproduction of the original in the Friends' Library, London.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) G687
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2049:16)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A salutation of the Fathers love, [microform] unto the young men and virgins, who are in the openings of the prophesies in visions and in revelations. And to the labourers in his vineyard; who sound forth his praises in the congregation of the righteous. Through his suffering servant William Gibson
- A Particular relation of the sickness and death of His late Majesty K. William the Third. (Of ever blessed memory) who departed this life on Sunday the 8th of March 1701/2 in the 51st. year of his age, and the thirteenth of his reign [electronic resource]
- A small treatise writ by one of the true Christian faith; [microform] who believes in God and in his son Jesus Christ. By S.B
- A small treatise writ by one of the true Christian faith [electronic resource] : who believes in God and in his son Jesus Christ. By S.B
- The Parliament of instrvctjons; [microform] for, the relief of afflicted, persecuted, and plundered Christians. Written by H.T. one of the Parliaments soldiers, who hath since lost his life in the service