A manual: or, Three small and plain treatises [electronic resource] : viz. 1. Of prayer, or active 2. Of principles, or positive 3. Resolutions, or oppositive divinity. Written for the private use of a most noble lady, to preserve her from the danger of popery. By the most reverend father in God, John, Lord Arch-Bishop of York
- Bib ID:
- Williams, John, 1582-1650
- Online Access:
- London : printed for W. Garret, and are to be sold by Edward Thomas at the Adam and Eve, and Jos. Clark at the Star, in Little Britain, 1672
- , 117,  p.
- Early English books online.
- John, Lord Arch-Bishop of York = John Williams.
- With marginal notes.
- With a title-page illustration.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) W2677B.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2121:08)
- Also Titled:
- Three small and plain treatises.
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Brachygraphy, or the art of short hand : a system compiled after the most easy, concise, & comprehensive method
- Lisander or the souldier of fortune, [microform] a novel
- A manual: or, Three small and plain treatises: [microform] viz. 1. Of prayer, or active 2. Of principles, or positive 3. Resolutions, or oppositive divinity. Written for the private use of a most noble lady, to preserve her from the danger of popery. By the most reverend father in God, John, Lord Arch-Bishop of York
- Lisander or the souldier of fortune [electronic resource] : a novel
- The seamans kalendar, or an ephemerides of the sunne, moon, and certaine of the most notable fixed starres. [microform]