Speed's maps epitomiz'd: or the maps of the counties of England [electronic resource] : alphabetically placed
- Bib ID:
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- Online Access:
- London : [s.n.], Printed ann. Dom. 1681
- ,  leaves of plate
- Early English books online.
- The plates are maps of the counties of England.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S4881
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2062:4)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Speed's maps epitomiz'd: or the maps of the counties of England, [microform] alphabetically placed
- Playing cards : depicting maps of the British Isles, and of English and Welsh counties / by Sylvia Mann and David Kingsley
- Early maps of the British Isles, A.D. 1000-A.D. 1579 [cartographic material]
- [Collection of fifty three maps of the world, Europe, Asia, Africa and America / individual maps] published by William Fadden
- Proposals (by way of subscription) for a new and most correct sett of maps for England and Wales, by an actual survey of the same, according to Mr. Whiston's and Mr. Ditton's new method for the discovery of the longitude [electronic resource]