An exposition with practicall observations upon the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. chapters of the Proverbs [electronic resource] : grammaticall, rhetoricall, logicall, and theologicall. As they were delivered in severall expository lectures at Christ-Church in Canterbury. By Francis Taylor, B. in D
- Bib ID:
- Taylor, Francis, 1590-1656
- Online Access:
- London : printed by E. Cotes, and are to be sold by Henry Eversden at the Gray-hound in Pauls-Church-yard, 1657
- , 369, 372-647, , 729-760, 765-780, 769-817,  p.
- Early English books online.
- The words 'grammaticall .. theologicall' are bracketed together on title page.
- Includes index.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
- Text and register appear continuous despite pagination.
- Some print faded.
- Reproduction of the original in the Congregational Library, London.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) T274A
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2155:8)
- Bible. O.T. Proverbs -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800
- Also Titled:
- Caption title on p. 1 and running title read: Exposition of the 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. chapters of the Proverbs
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- In the chapel in the moonlight [music]
- The traffic in opium in the East
- Bilingual education in schools in Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory / [Advisory Group on Teaching in Aboriginal Languages in Schools in Aboriginal Communities in the Northern Territory]
- "Poetry in the park" in Forbes in the Oral history video collection
- In the queue: unemployment in the Polish community in Melbourne / Mackiewicz Grazyna