[Hebrew] or Wisdome and prudence [electronic resource] : exhibited in a sermon before the right honourable the Lord Chief Justice Rainsford, and the Lord Chief Justice North. In their late western circuit. By Tho. Tanner, Rector of Brightstone in Hants
- Bib ID:
- Tanner, Thomas, 1630-1682
- Online Access:
- London : printed for William Keblewhite bookseller at Newport in the Isle of Wight, 
- , 28 p.
- Early English books online.
- Date of publication from Wing.
- Dated on p. : Sept. 24. 1677.
- With marginal notes.
- Beginning of title in Hebrew characters.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T148
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2066:1)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Lord Chief Justice, &c. (patronage). Return showing the amount of patronage vested in the Lord Chief Justice of England, the Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas, and the Lord Chief Baron, and stating the duties of each office, the amount of salary, and the names of the present holders. [electronic resource]
- The Lord Chief Justice Scroggs his speech to the lord chancellour [microform]
- The Lord Chief Justice Scroggs his speech to the lord chancellour [electronic resource]
- Sir Robert Lush, the Lord Chief Justice of England, 1873, 1
- The Lord Chief Justice of England on vivisection [electronic resource]