A briefe or generall reply, unto Mr. Knuttons answers unto the VII. questions, about the controversie betwen the Church of England, and the separatist and anabaptist [electronic resource] : briefly discussed. By John Mabbatt
- Bib ID:
- Mabbatt, John
- Online Access:
- [S.l. : s.n.] , Printed in the yeere. 1645
- 39,  p.
- Early English books online.
- A reply to: Knutton, Immanuel. Seven questions about the controversie betweene the Church of England, and the Separatists and Anabaptists.
- Imperfect. NNUT copy pp.35-39 badly damaged affecting text.
- Reproduction of the original at the Union Theological Seminary Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M112
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1836:7)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A briefe or generall reply, unto Mr. Knuttons answers unto the VII. questions, about the controversie betwen the Church of England, and the separatist and anabaptist; [microform] briefly discussed. By John Mabbatt
- Dear Friends all unto whom this may come; [electronic resource]
- The oath to be ministred by the Master and Warden of the Apotheca[ri]es unto every apprentice of the said Company. [microform]
- The oath to be ministred by the Master and Warden of the Apotheca[ri]es unto every apprentice of the said Company [electronic resource]
- You are to take notice, that no letters ought to be received by you, directed unto any parts beyond the seas, unless the full port for same unto London be paid; ... [microform]